Classes, Office and Library work will remain suspended on 21.3.17 due to Annual Social program of the students'union
It is hereby notified for information to the B.A./B.Sc. (Hons. & General) & plucked Part II students that their C.U. Form fill-up, for appearing in the C.U. Examination 2017, (under 1+1+1 system)will start from 20/3/17 to 29/3/17 in the web sites cuexam.net and cuexamwindow.in.
ON-LINE FORM MUST SUBMIT TO THE COLLEGE
**The following documents are required at the time of verification:-
1. Mark sheets/Admit card of previous Examination in Original
2. C.U. registration certificate in Original
3. Fees Book (fees clear up to June,2017
4. Library clearance certificate.
5. Two copies of stamp size photo.
Applications are invited from Eligible Indian citizens for ONE POST of Senior Research Fellow under the West Bengal DST funded project entitled: “Assessing the Biodiversity and Conservation of ferns of Sunderbans through Metagenomic profiling” under Dr. Md. Sabdar Rahaman of Bangabasi Evening College.
• Post Graduate in Botany with minimum two years research experience as a Junior Research Fellow under projects funded by DBT, DST, UGC or CSIR.
• Experience with handling metagenomic datasets generated using Next Generation Sequencing.
• Experience with RNA structural analyses exemplified with peer review publications
• Experience with Windows Server and DB Comparator software
• Two Peer Reviewed publications
Rs 16000/- + HRA Rs 2400/- + Medical Rs 300/- =Rs 18700/-
Interested candidates please apply with full bio-data to the following email id:
Selected candidates would be intimated through email and called for interview.
Deadline for applications:
Seven Days from the publication of this advertisement.
It is hereby informed to all the students of B.com Part-III (Honours) that the viva-voce examination (Paper A35A), 2017 will be held at the college premises on the following dates:
Date Time Roll No.
22/03/17 5.00 pm to 8 pm 1143-51-0002 to 0023
23/03/17 5.00 pm to 8 pm 1143-51-0024 to 0032
1143-61-0001 to 0014
24/03/17 5.00 pm to 8 pm 1143-61-0016 to 0045
25/03/17 5.00 pm to 8 pm 1143-61-0046 to 0060
1143-64-0013 to 0098
All the students are asked to appear before the aforesaid viva-voce board along with Admit Card & forwarded Project Report on the respective schedule date.
The needy and meritorious 2nd Year students having good attendance record of classes (except SC, ST and Minority who have already achieved Govt. Aid) are hereby instructed to consult Sri Prasanta Ghosh of Administrative Office (.1st floor) or Students’ Concession.